Lego 75948 Harry Potter Hogwarts Clock Tower
Transport fans of Harry Potter™ aged 9 and over to a magical world inside the LEGO® Harry Potter 75948 Hogwarts™ Clock Tower set. With 8 minifigures and iconic locations from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban™ and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™, kids will be immersed in a world of imaginative play. Whether visiting Dumbledore's office or attending a Defense Against the Dark Arts lesson, traveling through time by resetting the tower clock or unwinding at the Yule Ball by operating the ‘dance’ function… once they enter the Hogwarts Clock Tower, they’ll never want to leave!
- Includes 8 new-for-June-2019 Harry Potter™ minifigures: Harry Potter, Ron Weasley™, Hermione Granger™, Fleur Delacour, Cedric Diggory, Viktor Krum, Albus Dumbledore™ and Madame Maxime.
- All figures come with wands and their Yule Ball costumes.
- This LEGO® Harry Potter™ toy playset features the 3-level Hogwarts™ Clock Tower, Entrance Hall, Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom, Hospital Wing, Prefects' Bathroom, Dumbledore's Office and a section of icy decorations for the Yule Ball.
- Features a clock-changing mechanism for kids to create Time-Turner time travel adventures, and a ‘dance’ function to get the Yule Ball really moving!
- The Entrance Hall includes a chest and the Goblet of Fire.
- The Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom includes a table, chair, potions, glass case, book, desk with inkpot with a quill, buildable lamp and a blackboard.
- The Hospital Wing includes 2 beds and 2 buildable lamps.
- The Prefects' Bathroom features a mermaid stained-glass window.
- Dumbledore’s Office includes a chair and desk with inkpot and quill, the Pensieve and the sword of Gryffindor.
- The Yule Ball scene includes 2 icy tables with 2 glasses, buildable icy sculpture and a Christmas Tree.
- Hogwarts™ Clock Tower measures over 13” (35cm) high, 13” (34cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep.
Shipping & Delivery
All orders are sent using tracked services!
Final Christmas Postage Dates
Placing orders by these dates should ensure that your order arrives by Christmas, however please bear in mind that this isn't a guarrentee as delays with Royal Mail could occur. The earlier you're able to place your order the better to ensure it arrives before Christmas.
- Click & Collect - Last order date 23/12, Last Collection date 24/12 AM
- Standard Delivery (Royal Mail Tracked 48) - Monday 20/12
- Priority Delivery (Royal Mail Tracked 24) - Tuesday 21/12
- Courier Delivery (DPD Next Day) - Tuesday 21/12
Click & Collect
- Orders can be collected any time our store is open.
- You'll receive an e-mail confirmation once your order is ready to collect.
- Orders will generally be ready to collect within an hour if placed during shop hours.
Free when spending £20+ and going to a local Southend address.
- Local delivery area postcodes are: SS0, SS1, SS2, SS3, SS4 and SS9
- Local delivery is not available to areas outside of the postcodes listed above.
- Orders will either be delivered by a member of our team or sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48
Free when spending £40+ // £3 for orders under £40
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 48 service.
- Delivery should take between 2-3 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped the working day after they're placed
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 24 service.
- Delivery should take between 1-2 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped same day if placed before midday, but at latest would be sent on the next working day.
We are able to ship orders internationally, we just need to know which item(s) you're after and the location you'd like them shipped to so we can provide you with a quote for the delivery cost.
Additionally, depending on your location you may be required to pay tax & customs charges. The cost may vary depending on your location and these fees are the responsibility of the customer.