Warhammer Underworlds - Direchasm: The Starblood Stalkers
The Slann Starmasters of the Seraphon foresaw danger in Beastgrave. Unchallenged, the corrupting presence of Chaos would transform the mountain into a colossal demigod whose power would wreak havoc across Ghur and beyond. To prevent this from coming to pass, the Slann sent a hunting party of skinks into the mountain, bolstered by the Saurus Oldblood Klaq-Trok. Their leader would be the gifted Skink Priest Kixi-Taka the Diviner, who bore an artefact that, if deployed in precisely the right location, would compel the entire mountain to consume itself in self-destructive madness.
If you're looking for a warband that favours brains over brawn then The Starblood Stalkers are for you. That's not to say that they can't deal out some damage when they need to – they can – but with their speed and skill they are ideal for quickly jumping on unguarded objectives. This set also features universal cards for any warband in Warhammer Underworlds.
- 6x push-fit Starblood Stalkers miniatures – no glue required to assemble
- 6x fighter cards, representing each warrior in your games – Kiki-Taka, Klaq-Trok, Huachi, Otapatl, Tok, and Xepic
- A further 62 playable cards (only available in this set) to enhance your fighters and provide new tactics and challenges for your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Direchasm, including:
- 12x The Starblood Stalkers objective cards
- 10x The Starblood Stalkers upgrade cards
- 10x The Starblood Stalkers ploy cards
- 10x universal objective cards, usable by any warband
- 10x universal upgrade cards, usable by any warband
- 8x universal gambit cards, usable by any warband
- 2x universal gambit spell cards, usable by any wizard
Shipping & Delivery
All orders are sent using tracked services!
Click & Collect
- Orders can be collected any time our store is open.
- You'll receive an e-mail confirmation once your order is ready to collect.
- Orders will generally be ready to collect within an hour if placed during shop hours.
Free when spending £20+ and going to a local Southend address.
- Local delivery area postcodes are: SS0, SS1, SS2, SS3, SS4 and SS9
- Local delivery is not available to areas outside of the postcodes listed above.
- Orders will either be delivered by a member of our team or sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48
Free when spending £40+ // £3 for orders under £40
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 48 service.
- Delivery should take between 2-3 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped the working day after they're placed
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 24 service.
- Delivery should take between 1-2 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped same day if placed before midday, but at latest would be sent on the next working day.
We are able to ship orders internationally, we just need to know which item(s) you're after and the location you'd like them shipped to so we can provide you with a quote for the delivery cost.
Additionally, depending on your location you may be required to pay tax & customs charges. The cost may vary depending on your location and these fees are the responsibility of the customer.