Nerf N-Strike Modulus IonFire
Kids can build their own blaster for each mission or battle with the NERF Modulus system! Customise a Modulus blaster with the interchangeable accessories to create different combinations. Whether it's a stealth operation, close quarters battle, or long-range targeting, the NERF Modulus system has the gear to configure a blaster suited to the mission. Over 1000 different combinations are possible with the full system, so start buildings!The NERF Modulus IonFire blaster comes with a barrel extension and dart storage to customise the blaster to suit the mission. Heading into battle? Customise the NERF Modulus IonFire blaster with the barrel. Going on a covert mission? Remove the barrel extension to create a stealth-sized blaster. Whatever the battle or mission, darts are a must, so keep them close at hand. Slide them onto the blaster's tactical rails; the darts are now within easy reach for quick reloading.The NERF Modulus IonFire blaster comes with four Elite foam darts. The blaster fires one dart at a time. To load and fire, pull the blaster's slide back, load one dart into the chamber, and push the slide forward. Take aim at your target and pull the trigger. Load another dart and keep on blasting! The barrel extension and dart holders are easy to attach and detach, so kids can quickly configure their blaster and stay in the centre of the action.The Recon MKII blaster from Hasbro is compatible with NERF Modulus upgrade kits (each sold separately), allowing kids to expand their customising options and gear up for all kinds of missions and battles. Get ready for action with the customisable NERF Modulus IonFire blaster!
Shipping & Delivery
All orders are sent using tracked services!
Click & Collect
- Orders can be collected any time our store is open.
- You'll receive an e-mail confirmation once your order is ready to collect.
- Orders will generally be ready to collect within an hour if placed during shop hours.
Free when spending £20+ and going to a local Southend address.
- Local delivery area postcodes are: SS0, SS1, SS2, SS3, SS4 and SS9
- Local delivery is not available to areas outside of the postcodes listed above.
- Orders will either be delivered by a member of our team or sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48
Free when spending £40+ // £3 for orders under £40
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 48 service.
- Delivery should take between 2-3 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped the working day after they're placed
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 24 service.
- Delivery should take between 1-2 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped same day if placed before midday, but at latest would be sent on the next working day.
- Orders will be shipped with DPD via their Next Day service for mainland UK.
- Two day service may be used for locations that are not mainland UK, such as Northern Ireland.
- Delivery should take 1 working day.
- Orders placed before 11:30am will be dispatched the same day.
- Orders placed after 11:30am will be send the following working day.
We are able to ship orders internationally, we just need to know which item(s) you're after and the location you'd like them shipped to so we can provide you with a quote for the delivery cost.
Additionally, depending on your location you may be required to pay tax & customs charges. The cost may vary depending on your location and these fees are the responsibility of the customer.