Lego Harry Potter 75953 Hogwarts Whomping Willow
Help Harry and Ron race to Hogwarts™ in this action-packed LEGO® Harry Potter™ 75953 Hogwarts Whomping Willow™ set, as seen in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Fly the Ford Anglia into the spinning branches of the Whomping Willow, then help the young wizards escape to join Hermione at Hogwarts, featuring a dormitory, potions classroom, Professor Snape's office and an owlery. This fantastic Harry Potter building kit includes 6 minifigures and a Hedwig™ owl figure.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Harry Potter™, Ron Weasley™, Hermione Granger™, Seamus Finnigan, Argus Filch and Severus Snape™, plus a Hedwig™ owl figure.
- Features the buildable Whomping Willow™ tree, Flying Ford Anglia car and Hogwarts™ castle section.
- Whomping Willow™ features spinning branches and the Shrieking Shack tunnel entrance.
- Flying Ford Anglia features 2 opening doors and an opening trunk with suitcases.
- 3-level Hogwarts™ castle section features a gate, parapet walk, 3 turrets, dormitory with 2 beds, potions classroom with worktable and Severus Snape’s office.
- Spin the tree’s branches to capture the car, then throw it to the ground to release Ron and Harry and drive through the castle gate.
- Patrol the ramparts with Argus Filch and his lantern.
- Mix potions with Professor Snape™ in the classroom.
- Accessory elements include potions, cauldrons, 2 suitcases, 5 wands, candles, a lantern, Daily Prophet newspaper and magic spell page, broom, tables, chair, tools and 2 inkpots with a quill.
- Combines with the 75954 Hogwarts™ Great Hall for even bigger LEGO® Harry Potter™ adventures.
- Recreate iconic scenes from the Harry Potter™ movies.
- Whomping Willow™ measures over 7” (18cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
- Flying Ford Anglia measures over 1” (5cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Hogwarts™ castle section measures over 10” (27cm) high, 13” (35cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
Shipping & Delivery
All orders are sent using tracked services!
Final Christmas Postage Dates
Placing orders by these dates should ensure that your order arrives by Christmas, however please bear in mind that this isn't a guarrentee as delays with Royal Mail could occur. The earlier you're able to place your order the better to ensure it arrives before Christmas.
- Click & Collect - Last order date 23/12, Last Collection date 24/12 AM
- Standard Delivery (Royal Mail Tracked 48) - Monday 20/12
- Priority Delivery (Royal Mail Tracked 24) - Tuesday 21/12
- Courier Delivery (DPD Next Day) - Tuesday 21/12
Click & Collect
- Orders can be collected any time our store is open.
- You'll receive an e-mail confirmation once your order is ready to collect.
- Orders will generally be ready to collect within an hour if placed during shop hours.
Free when spending £20+ and going to a local Southend address.
- Local delivery area postcodes are: SS0, SS1, SS2, SS3, SS4 and SS9
- Local delivery is not available to areas outside of the postcodes listed above.
- Orders will either be delivered by a member of our team or sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48
Free when spending £40+ // £3 for orders under £40
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 48 service.
- Delivery should take between 2-3 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped the working day after they're placed
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 24 service.
- Delivery should take between 1-2 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped same day if placed before midday, but at latest would be sent on the next working day.
We are able to ship orders internationally, we just need to know which item(s) you're after and the location you'd like them shipped to so we can provide you with a quote for the delivery cost.
Additionally, depending on your location you may be required to pay tax & customs charges. The cost may vary depending on your location and these fees are the responsibility of the customer.