Lego 76387 Harry Potter Hogwarts Fluffy Encounter
Young witches and wizards will enjoy endless magical fun with LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™: Fluffy Encounter (76387). This reconfigurable playset features favourite characters, familiar locations and a 3-headed dog for 3 times the fun!
Authentic Hogwarts adventures with Fluffy
Put Harry Potter magic into kids’ hands with 3 popular minifigures – Harry Potter, Ron Weasley™ and Hermione Granger™ – and Fluffy, the giant, 3-headed Hogwarts dog. Fluffy’s legs can be placed into a range of positions and each of the 3 movable heads shows a different expression. The set comprises 5 separate modules that connect in a variety of ways: a large room with a trap door; magic-practice room; rooftop; balcony room; and a room containing the tangled tentacles of the Devil’s Snare plant. There are other surprises too: an exclusive, golden, anniversary Hermione Granger minifigure, 2 random wizard card tiles, and the chance to add more rooms to create an entire Hogwarts Castle model.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™: Fluffy Encounter (76387) has everything a Harry Potter fan could want: favourite characters, familiar Hogwarts locations and a thrilling, 3-headed dog.
- Includes Harry Potter™, Hermione Granger™ and Ron Weasley™ minifigures, a buildable giant dog with 3 heads, 5 buildable modules, and authentic accessories including a magical harp.
- This versatile, feature-packed Harry Potter™ playset is endlessly reconfigurable, with every arrangement leading to new magical adventures with Fluffy, the large, posable, 3-headed dog.
- An enchanting birthday, Christmas and holiday gift that will captivate young witches and wizards aged 8 and up.
- The set measures over 12 in. (30 cm) high, 7.5 in. (19 cm) wide and 2.5 in. (7 cm) deep and connects easily to other LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets.
- This toy is one of a series of authentically detailed modular sets that kids can build, combine and rearrange to create their own Hogwarts™ Castle model.
- Includes an exclusive, golden Hermione Granger™ minifigure to celebrate 20 years of magic with LEGO® Harry Potter™. Also includes 2 random wizard card tiles for kids to collect (16 in total).
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys contain favourite characters, amazing creatures and familiar locations from the popular movies. They’re an ideal gift for any child wanting to be part of the movie magic.
- LEGO® building kits meet rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they satisfy stringent global safety standards.
Shipping & Delivery
All orders are sent using tracked services!
Final Christmas Postage Dates
Placing orders by these dates should ensure that your order arrives by Christmas, however please bear in mind that this isn't a guarrentee as delays with Royal Mail could occur. The earlier you're able to place your order the better to ensure it arrives before Christmas.
- Click & Collect - Last order date 23/12, Last Collection date 24/12 AM
- Standard Delivery (Royal Mail Tracked 48) - Monday 20/12
- Priority Delivery (Royal Mail Tracked 24) - Tuesday 21/12
- Courier Delivery (DPD Next Day) - Tuesday 21/12
Click & Collect
- Orders can be collected any time our store is open.
- You'll receive an e-mail confirmation once your order is ready to collect.
- Orders will generally be ready to collect within an hour if placed during shop hours.
Free when spending £20+ and going to a local Southend address.
- Local delivery area postcodes are: SS0, SS1, SS2, SS3, SS4 and SS9
- Local delivery is not available to areas outside of the postcodes listed above.
- Orders will either be delivered by a member of our team or sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48
Free when spending £40+ // £3 for orders under £40
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 48 service.
- Delivery should take between 2-3 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped the working day after they're placed
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 24 service.
- Delivery should take between 1-2 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped same day if placed before midday, but at latest would be sent on the next working day.
We are able to ship orders internationally, we just need to know which item(s) you're after and the location you'd like them shipped to so we can provide you with a quote for the delivery cost.
Additionally, depending on your location you may be required to pay tax & customs charges. The cost may vary depending on your location and these fees are the responsibility of the customer.