Lego 76386 Harry Potter Hogwarts Polyjuice Potion Mistake
LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™: Polyjuice Potion Mistake (76386) inspires magical adventures in the Hogwarts bathroom.
Minifigure makeovers with Polyjuice potion
Young witches and wizards join Harry Potter, Ron Weasley™ and Hermione Granger™ as they brew powerful Polyjuice potion. Drinking it transforms the characters into Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle, which kids achieve by turning the minifigures’ heads to reveal an alternative face and adding a different hairpiece. The magic can go awry, however, such as when Hermione transforms into a cat! There are other surprises too: an exclusive, golden, anniversary Harry Potter minifigure; 2 random wizard card tiles to collect; and a secret tunnel beneath the sink. When this set is combined with LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Chamber of Secrets (76389), the secret tunnel connects the 2 rooms, expanding the play possibilities even further. This magical, modular system lets kids continue adding rooms to create an entire Hogwarts Castle model.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™: Polyjuice Potion Mistake (76386) has got it all: popular characters, imaginative features and enchanting adventures – all set in a famous Hogwarts location.
- Includes Harry Potter™, Hermione Granger™ and Ron Weasley™ minifigures, a buildable Moaning Myrtle's bathroom and authentic accessories.
- Exciting features, such as transforming minifigures and a secret passage, help kids recreate an iconic scene from Harry Potter™ and the Chamber of Secrets™ and dream up magical stories of their own.
- This versatile, buildable playset makes an ideal gift for young witches and wizards aged 7 and up. The magical mix of play possibilities means the imaginative adventures will never end.
- The set measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 5 in. (12 cm) wide and 2.5 in. (6 cm) deep and connects easily to LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Chamber of Secrets (76389) to double the fun.
- This toy is one of a series of authentically detailed, modular sets that kids can build, combine and rearrange to create their own Hogwarts™ Castle model.
- Includes an exclusive, golden Harry Potter™ minifigure to celebrate 20 years of magic with LEGO® Harry Potter. Also includes 2 random wizard card tiles for kids to collect (16 in total).
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys contain favourite characters, amazing creatures and familiar locations from the popular movies. They’re an ideal gift for any child wanting to be part of the movie magic.
- LEGO® building kits satisfy strict industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards.
Shipping & Delivery
All orders are sent using tracked services!
Final Christmas Postage Dates
Placing orders by these dates should ensure that your order arrives by Christmas, however please bear in mind that this isn't a guarrentee as delays with Royal Mail could occur. The earlier you're able to place your order the better to ensure it arrives before Christmas.
- Click & Collect - Last order date 23/12, Last Collection date 24/12 AM
- Standard Delivery (Royal Mail Tracked 48) - Monday 20/12
- Priority Delivery (Royal Mail Tracked 24) - Tuesday 21/12
- Courier Delivery (DPD Next Day) - Tuesday 21/12
Click & Collect
- Orders can be collected any time our store is open.
- You'll receive an e-mail confirmation once your order is ready to collect.
- Orders will generally be ready to collect within an hour if placed during shop hours.
Free when spending £20+ and going to a local Southend address.
- Local delivery area postcodes are: SS0, SS1, SS2, SS3, SS4 and SS9
- Local delivery is not available to areas outside of the postcodes listed above.
- Orders will either be delivered by a member of our team or sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48
Free when spending £40+ // £3 for orders under £40
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 48 service.
- Delivery should take between 2-3 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped the working day after they're placed
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 24 service.
- Delivery should take between 1-2 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped same day if placed before midday, but at latest would be sent on the next working day.
We are able to ship orders internationally, we just need to know which item(s) you're after and the location you'd like them shipped to so we can provide you with a quote for the delivery cost.
Additionally, depending on your location you may be required to pay tax & customs charges. The cost may vary depending on your location and these fees are the responsibility of the customer.