Lego 76385 Harry Potter Hogwarts Moment: Charms Class
LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Moment: Charms Class (76385) is a Hogwarts™ classroom inside the covers of a brick-built book playset. When kids lift the cover, they are transported to Professor Flitwick’s spell-casting Charms lesson.
A portable Hogwarts classroom
With a host of features to inspire endless imaginative role play, this fun-packed playset will cast a spell over any Harry Potter fan! There's a built-in blackboard, bookshelf and fireplace, and a variety of furniture and equipment to lift out and expand the play space. Kids can combine this enchanting Harry Potter playset with others in the collection – each opening to reveal a different Hogwarts classroom adventure. All the sets in this series have distinctively colored covers and unique motifs, and interlock to form a 360-degree Hogwarts play experience.
Magical treats for young witches and wizards
The extensive range of LEGO Harry Potter playsets provide enchanting gifts that will delight any fan of the popular movies.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Moment: Charms Class (76385) is a brick-built playbook that opens to reveal Professor Flitwick’s spell-casting lesson from the Harry Potter movies.
- Includes Harry Potter™, Cho Chang and Professor Flitwick minifigures, blackboard, bookshelf, fireplace, spell book and lots of authentic accessories.
- Kids open the cover to enter Professor Flitwick's Charms lesson. There are lots of magical supplies to practice with and lots of fun accessories to extend the playeven more.
- For ages 8 and up. An enchanting treat for young witches and wizards looking for a different way to enjoy Harry Potter™ excitement.
- This magical Hogwarts™ Moment set measures over 5 in. (12 cm) high, 3 in. (8 cm) wide and 1.5 in. (4 cm) deep – perfect for play and display, and easy to carry around.
- Features authentic accessories that kids will recognize from the Harry Potter™ movies, such as a feather and textbook to help students learn the levitation charm.
- There are more sets in the series for kids to collect. Each one recreates a thrilling lesson in a famous Hogwarts™ classroom. The playsets interlock to create a 360-degree environment.
- The wide assortment of LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets is packed with popular characters, cool features and familiar locations from the magical movies. Great gifts to inspire imaginative play.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces meet demanding industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectlyevery time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® sets are rigorously tested to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
Shipping & Delivery
All orders are sent using tracked services!
Final Christmas Postage Dates
Placing orders by these dates should ensure that your order arrives by Christmas, however please bear in mind that this isn't a guarrentee as delays with Royal Mail could occur. The earlier you're able to place your order the better to ensure it arrives before Christmas.
- Click & Collect - Last order date 23/12, Last Collection date 24/12 AM
- Standard Delivery (Royal Mail Tracked 48) - Monday 20/12
- Priority Delivery (Royal Mail Tracked 24) - Tuesday 21/12
- Courier Delivery (DPD Next Day) - Tuesday 21/12
Click & Collect
- Orders can be collected any time our store is open.
- You'll receive an e-mail confirmation once your order is ready to collect.
- Orders will generally be ready to collect within an hour if placed during shop hours.
Free when spending £20+ and going to a local Southend address.
- Local delivery area postcodes are: SS0, SS1, SS2, SS3, SS4 and SS9
- Local delivery is not available to areas outside of the postcodes listed above.
- Orders will either be delivered by a member of our team or sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48
Free when spending £40+ // £3 for orders under £40
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 48 service.
- Delivery should take between 2-3 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped the working day after they're placed
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 24 service.
- Delivery should take between 1-2 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped same day if placed before midday, but at latest would be sent on the next working day.
We are able to ship orders internationally, we just need to know which item(s) you're after and the location you'd like them shipped to so we can provide you with a quote for the delivery cost.
Additionally, depending on your location you may be required to pay tax & customs charges. The cost may vary depending on your location and these fees are the responsibility of the customer.