Lego 76384 Harry Potter Hogwarts Moment: Herbology Class
LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Moment: Herbology Class (76384) is a classroom playset inside a brick-built playbook. Kids open the cover and instantly enter Professor Sprout’s Herbology lesson in the Hogwarts greenhouse.
A pick-up-and-play Hogwarts Herbology class
This portable playset is filled with familiar features from the Harry Potter movies. Some are built-in, such as the storage cupboard, and some are loose, like the watering station, which lifts out to expand the play space. This captivating Harry Potter playset can be combined with other playsets in the collection – each opening to reveal a different Hogwarts classroom adventure. Designed with distinctive colors and a unique motif, the playsets all connect to create a 360-degree Hogwarts play space for kids to explore.
Magical gifts for Harry Potter fans
Looking for a treat for a Harry Potter enthusiast? There are lots of LEGO Harry Potter playsets to choose from – each designed to enchant and inspire kids' imaginations.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Moment: Herbology Class (76384) is a brick-built playbook that opens and unfolds to reveal the Hogwarts greenhouse, where a Herbology lesson is taking place.
- Includes Cedric Diggory, Neville Longbottom™ and Professor Sprout minifigures, a spell book, pumpkin patch, watering station with bucket and golden faucet, and a greenhouse backdrop.
- Kids lift the cover to enter Professor Sprout's Herbology lesson. There is gardening equipment and enchanted plants to practice with – and safety warnings about the monstrous Mandrake!
- For ages 8 and up. A great gift for young witches and wizards looking for a different way to experience Harry Potter™ magic and excitement.
- This magical Hogwarts™ Moment set measures over 5 in. (12 cm) high, 3 in. (8 cm) wide and 1.5 in. (4 cm) deep – an ideal size for pick-up-and-play portability. It looks cool on a bookshelf, too.
- Features authentic accessories, such as a silver spade and pruning scissors, and a greenhouse setting that kids will know from famous scenes in the Harry Potter™ movies.
- There are other sets in the series to collect. Designed to recreate different magical classrooms, they can be placed together to produce a 360-degree Hogwarts™ play experience.
- All LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets are bursting with characters, features and locations from the magical movies to enchant and inspire endless imaginative play.
- LEGO® building components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® sets are tested to the max to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
Shipping & Delivery
All orders are sent using tracked services!
Final Christmas Postage Dates
Placing orders by these dates should ensure that your order arrives by Christmas, however please bear in mind that this isn't a guarrentee as delays with Royal Mail could occur. The earlier you're able to place your order the better to ensure it arrives before Christmas.
- Click & Collect - Last order date 23/12, Last Collection date 24/12 AM
- Standard Delivery (Royal Mail Tracked 48) - Monday 20/12
- Priority Delivery (Royal Mail Tracked 24) - Tuesday 21/12
- Courier Delivery (DPD Next Day) - Tuesday 21/12
Click & Collect
- Orders can be collected any time our store is open.
- You'll receive an e-mail confirmation once your order is ready to collect.
- Orders will generally be ready to collect within an hour if placed during shop hours.
Free when spending £20+ and going to a local Southend address.
- Local delivery area postcodes are: SS0, SS1, SS2, SS3, SS4 and SS9
- Local delivery is not available to areas outside of the postcodes listed above.
- Orders will either be delivered by a member of our team or sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48
Free when spending £40+ // £3 for orders under £40
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 48 service.
- Delivery should take between 2-3 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped the working day after they're placed
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 24 service.
- Delivery should take between 1-2 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped same day if placed before midday, but at latest would be sent on the next working day.
We are able to ship orders internationally, we just need to know which item(s) you're after and the location you'd like them shipped to so we can provide you with a quote for the delivery cost.
Additionally, depending on your location you may be required to pay tax & customs charges. The cost may vary depending on your location and these fees are the responsibility of the customer.