Lego 76383 Harry Potter Hogwarts Moment: Potions Class
LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Moment: Potions Class (76383) is a Hogwarts™ classroom playset hidden inside a brick-built playbook. Kids open the cover to be transported to Professor Snape’s Potions lesson.
Portable potion-making playset
This magical set is bursting with features and accessories to inspire imaginative role play. Some are built-in, such as the shelves, and some are loose, like the furniture and blackboard, which lift out to expand the play space. This enchanting Harry Potter playset combines with others in the collection. Each opens to transport the child to a different Hogwarts classroom adventure and features a distinctively colored cover decorated with a unique motif. The full range also connect to create a 360-degree Hogwarts play experience.
Magical treats to inspire kids' imaginations
If you're looking for an amazing gift for a Harry Potter fan, the wide range of LEGO Harry Potter playsets offer a choice of captivating gifts that will enchant any young witch or wizard.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Moment: Potions Class (76383) is a brick-built playbook that opens and unfolds to reveal the dungeon Potions classroom from the Harry Potter movies.
- Includes Draco Malfoy™, Seamus Finnigan and Professor Snape™ minifigures, a potion book, blackboard, armchair, table, secret chamber and a dungeon backdrop.
- Kids lift the cover to enter Professor Snape's Potions lesson. There is potion-making equipment to practice with – and a secret chamber to explore!
- For ages 8 and up. Suitable for young witches and wizards looking for a new way to enjoy a Harry Potter™ adventure.
- This magical Hogwarts™ Moment set measures over 5 in. (12 cm) high, 3 in. (8 cm) wide and 1.5 in. (4 cm) deep – the perfect size for play, portability and placing on a kid's bookshelf.
- Features authentic accessories, such as a spoon, knife, cup, pot and a purple potion, plus a dungeon setting that kids will recognize from the Harry Potter™ movies.
- There are more magical sets like this to collect, each designed to recreate a different Hogwarts™ classroom. When placed together, they connect to create an innovative 360-degree play space.
- All LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets contain favorite characters, fun features and familiar locations from the popular movies. Captivating, convenient and a magical gift for any young witch or wizard.
- LEGO® pieces fulfil rigorous industry quality standards that ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® sets are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards.
Shipping & Delivery
All orders are sent using tracked services!
Final Christmas Postage Dates
Placing orders by these dates should ensure that your order arrives by Christmas, however please bear in mind that this isn't a guarrentee as delays with Royal Mail could occur. The earlier you're able to place your order the better to ensure it arrives before Christmas.
- Click & Collect - Last order date 23/12, Last Collection date 24/12 AM
- Standard Delivery (Royal Mail Tracked 48) - Monday 20/12
- Priority Delivery (Royal Mail Tracked 24) - Tuesday 21/12
- Courier Delivery (DPD Next Day) - Tuesday 21/12
Click & Collect
- Orders can be collected any time our store is open.
- You'll receive an e-mail confirmation once your order is ready to collect.
- Orders will generally be ready to collect within an hour if placed during shop hours.
Free when spending £20+ and going to a local Southend address.
- Local delivery area postcodes are: SS0, SS1, SS2, SS3, SS4 and SS9
- Local delivery is not available to areas outside of the postcodes listed above.
- Orders will either be delivered by a member of our team or sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48
Free when spending £40+ // £3 for orders under £40
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 48 service.
- Delivery should take between 2-3 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped the working day after they're placed
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 24 service.
- Delivery should take between 1-2 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped same day if placed before midday, but at latest would be sent on the next working day.
We are able to ship orders internationally, we just need to know which item(s) you're after and the location you'd like them shipped to so we can provide you with a quote for the delivery cost.
Additionally, depending on your location you may be required to pay tax & customs charges. The cost may vary depending on your location and these fees are the responsibility of the customer.