Lego 76382 Harry Potter Hogwarts Moment: Transfiguration Class
LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Moment: Transfiguration Class (76382) is an instant playset hidden inside a brick-built playbook. Kids open it up and immediately join a lesson in Professor McGonagall's Transfiguration classroom.
Hogwarts magic for kids to enjoy wherever they go
This spellbinding set is filled with features and accessories to inspire endless enchanting role play. Some are built-in, such as the storage cupboard, while some are loose, like the furniture and blackboard, which lift out to expand the play space. This magical Harry Potter set also combines with others in the collection. Each is designed with a distinctive color and unique motif and opens to transport the child to a different Hogwarts classroom adventure. The full range also connect to create a 360-degree Hogwarts play experience.
Enchanting gifts for curious kids
If you're looking for a truly magical treat, LEGO Harry Potter playsets offer a range of captivating gifts that will delight any young witch or wizard.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Moment: Transfiguration Class (76382) is a brick-built playbook that opens to reveal a Hogwarts Transfiguration classroom playset from the Harry Potter movies.
- Includes Hermione Granger™, Ron Weasley™ and Professor McGonagall™ minifigures, a blackboard, 2 desks, 2 chairs, treasure chest, storage cupboard, spell book and lots of authentic accessories.
- Kids open the set's cover to enter Professor McGonagall's Transfiguration lesson. There are lots of magical supplies to practice with – but Ron needs help when his pet rat turns into a goblet!
- For ages 8 and up. Suitable for young witches and wizards looking for a new way to enjoy a Harry Potter™ adventure.
- This magical Hogwarts™ Moment set measures over 5 in. (12 cm) high, 3 in. (8 cm) wide and 1.5 in. (4 cm) deep, a perfect size for pick-up-and-play portable convenience.
- Features several accessories for extra imaginative fun, such as a teacup, silver goblet and a frog for transfiguration practice, plus Ron's pet rat, Scabbers.
- There are a series of these magical sets to collect, each designed and decorated to recreate a different Hogwarts™ classroom. Together, they interlock to create an innovative 360-degree play space.
- All LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets contain favorite characters, fun features and familiar locations from the popular movies. Captivating, convenient and a magical gift for any young witch or wizard.
- LEGO® components fulfil stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards.
Shipping & Delivery
All orders are sent using tracked services!
Final Christmas Postage Dates
Placing orders by these dates should ensure that your order arrives by Christmas, however please bear in mind that this isn't a guarrentee as delays with Royal Mail could occur. The earlier you're able to place your order the better to ensure it arrives before Christmas.
- Click & Collect - Last order date 23/12, Last Collection date 24/12 AM
- Standard Delivery (Royal Mail Tracked 48) - Monday 20/12
- Priority Delivery (Royal Mail Tracked 24) - Tuesday 21/12
- Courier Delivery (DPD Next Day) - Tuesday 21/12
Click & Collect
- Orders can be collected any time our store is open.
- You'll receive an e-mail confirmation once your order is ready to collect.
- Orders will generally be ready to collect within an hour if placed during shop hours.
Free when spending £20+ and going to a local Southend address.
- Local delivery area postcodes are: SS0, SS1, SS2, SS3, SS4 and SS9
- Local delivery is not available to areas outside of the postcodes listed above.
- Orders will either be delivered by a member of our team or sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48
Free when spending £40+ // £3 for orders under £40
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 48 service.
- Delivery should take between 2-3 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped the working day after they're placed
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 24 service.
- Delivery should take between 1-2 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped same day if placed before midday, but at latest would be sent on the next working day.
We are able to ship orders internationally, we just need to know which item(s) you're after and the location you'd like them shipped to so we can provide you with a quote for the delivery cost.
Additionally, depending on your location you may be required to pay tax & customs charges. The cost may vary depending on your location and these fees are the responsibility of the customer.