Lego 75968 Harry Potter 4 Privet Drive
LEGO® Harry Potter™ 4 Privet Drive (75968) takes kids into one of the most infamous houses in all the Harry Potter movies.
Toy house with minifigures and magical movie scenes
Harry Potter fans will have endless fun with Harry, Ron Weasley™, Dudley Dursley, Vernon Dursley, Petunia Dursley and Dobby™ minifigures. They'll enjoy imaginative play all over the fully equipped 2-story house, including locating Harry's secret cupboard under the stairs and activating the flood of Hogwarts™ acceptanceletters through the letter box.
Collectible Harry Potter flying car toy
The magical excitement continues outdoors when Ron appears at the upstairs window with the flying Ford Anglia. Kids open the trunk to attach a chain to its hook and, very soon, the window is dragged off and Harry escapes!
Choosing the best Harry Potter gift
If you're looking for the best children's toy, LEGO Harry Potter gifts offer endless imaginative fun with collectible minifigures and amazing features.
- Kids can recreate all the incredible events that happen at the Dursley’s family home in Privet Drive and, with so many minifigures and fun features to inspire them, create endless Harry Potter™ adventures of their own.
- Includes 6 minifigures – Harry Potter™, Ron Weasley™, Dudley Dursley, Vernon Dursley, Petunia Dursley and Dobby™ – Hedwig™ the owl, a flying car with opening roof, doors and trunk, plus loads of authentic accessories.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ 4 Privet Drive (75968) recreates lots of exciting movie scenes, including Harry’s cupboard under the stairs, mail pouring in from the fireplace and Harry’s escape in the flying Ford Anglia.
- This dollhouse playset will engage and entertain boys and girls aged 8 and up. The collectible building toy inspires imaginative stories and role-playing games with minifigures and more from the Harry Potter™ movies.
- The house measures over 6” (17cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep and the car is over 4” (12cm) long. The large scale and authentic detail make this playset ideal for display as well as hands-on play.
- This collectible Harry Potter™ children’s building toy doesn’t need batteries. Kids can enjoy hands-on fun, playing anywhere, anytime, independently or with friends and family.
- Simple, clear instructions are provided to ensure kids can build and play without delay. And as they explore the dollhouse set, young imaginations will be inspired to dream up endless imaginative play possibilities.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys make great gifts for kids wanting the best way to bring the movies to life! Filled with favorite characters, creatures and locations, LEGO Harry Potter playsets put the magic into kids’ hands.
- LEGO® playsets meet the highest industry standards, which means every building brick is consistent, compatible and connects and pulls apart perfectly every time – no need for magic! – and it's been that way since 1958.
- You can rely on LEGO® bricks and pieces to be absolutely safe for your child. They are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure they meet the highest safety standards in the world.
Shipping & Delivery
All orders are sent using tracked services!
Final Christmas Postage Dates
Placing orders by these dates should ensure that your order arrives by Christmas, however please bear in mind that this isn't a guarrentee as delays with Royal Mail could occur. The earlier you're able to place your order the better to ensure it arrives before Christmas.
- Click & Collect - Last order date 23/12, Last Collection date 24/12 AM
- Standard Delivery (Royal Mail Tracked 48) - Monday 20/12
- Priority Delivery (Royal Mail Tracked 24) - Tuesday 21/12
- Courier Delivery (DPD Next Day) - Tuesday 21/12
Click & Collect
- Orders can be collected any time our store is open.
- You'll receive an e-mail confirmation once your order is ready to collect.
- Orders will generally be ready to collect within an hour if placed during shop hours.
Free when spending £20+ and going to a local Southend address.
- Local delivery area postcodes are: SS0, SS1, SS2, SS3, SS4 and SS9
- Local delivery is not available to areas outside of the postcodes listed above.
- Orders will either be delivered by a member of our team or sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48
Free when spending £40+ // £3 for orders under £40
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 48 service.
- Delivery should take between 2-3 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped the working day after they're placed
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 24 service.
- Delivery should take between 1-2 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped same day if placed before midday, but at latest would be sent on the next working day.
We are able to ship orders internationally, we just need to know which item(s) you're after and the location you'd like them shipped to so we can provide you with a quote for the delivery cost.
Additionally, depending on your location you may be required to pay tax & customs charges. The cost may vary depending on your location and these fees are the responsibility of the customer.