Lego 75967 Harry Potter Forbidden Forest: Umbridge's Encounter
Harry Potter™ fans can create a magical world of giants, centaurs and enchanted trees as they enter the Forbidden Forest with LEGO® Harry Potter Forbidden Forest: Umbridge’s Encounter (75967).
Minifigures and magical creatures in the Forbidden Forest
Kids enter the Forbidden Forest with 3 minifigures – Harry Potter, Hermione Granger™ and Dolores Umbridge™ – and cast a spell to open the large tree and reveal a selection of accessories: A lantern, bone and turkey leg. There are 2 centaur figures and a posable giant Grawp that kids can use to pick up Umbridge and take her… wherever they want. Young witches and wizards will love acting out classic moments from Harry Potter movies and dreaming up magical adventures.
Choosing the best toy for Harry Potter fans
If you're looking for a special birthday or Christmas gift, LEGO Harry Potter toys recreate memorable scenes from the movies with favorite characters and cool creatures that'll put the Wizarding World right into your kids' hands.
- This popular Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix™ toy inspires kids’ creative thinking, problem solving and role-play fun as young witches and wizards recreate Forbidden Forest adventures.
- Harry Potter™ fans bring the magic to life with 3 minifigures – Harry Potter, Hermione Granger™, Dolores Umbridge™ – 2 centaurs, a posable Grawp giant and an opening tree containing a lantern, bone and a turkey leg.
- Engage and entertain kids with a journey into the Forbidden Forest where they encounter an opening tree with surprises inside, magical creatures and a plot to deal with the cruel Dolores Umbridge™ once and for all!
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Forbidden Forest: Umbridge’s Encounter (75967) is a popular birthday gift for kids aged 7 and up who like action-packed playsets and cool building brick toys.
- The tree, when closed, measures over 4” (12cm) high and Grawp stands over 5” (13cm) high, providing a magical large-scale model for use as part of kids' role-play adventures or on display in their rooms.
- No batteries needed. This hands-on Harry Potter™ toy gives kids endless imaginative fun, whenever and wherever they want it.
- Get kids building and playing immediately with simple, clear instructions. For even more fun, kids can combine this playset with other LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys.
- With popular characters, amazing creatures and cool locations, LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys bring thrilling scenes from the movies to life! With these feature-packed sets, the magic is in kids' hands.
- LEGO® construction toys meet the highest industry standards to ensure every brick is consistent and compatible, connecting and pulling apart perfectly every time – no magic required!
- All LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure each one meets the highest safety standards in the world.
Shipping & Delivery
All orders are sent using tracked services!
Final Christmas Postage Dates
Placing orders by these dates should ensure that your order arrives by Christmas, however please bear in mind that this isn't a guarrentee as delays with Royal Mail could occur. The earlier you're able to place your order the better to ensure it arrives before Christmas.
- Click & Collect - Last order date 23/12, Last Collection date 24/12 AM
- Standard Delivery (Royal Mail Tracked 48) - Monday 20/12
- Priority Delivery (Royal Mail Tracked 24) - Tuesday 21/12
- Courier Delivery (DPD Next Day) - Tuesday 21/12
Click & Collect
- Orders can be collected any time our store is open.
- You'll receive an e-mail confirmation once your order is ready to collect.
- Orders will generally be ready to collect within an hour if placed during shop hours.
Free when spending £20+ and going to a local Southend address.
- Local delivery area postcodes are: SS0, SS1, SS2, SS3, SS4 and SS9
- Local delivery is not available to areas outside of the postcodes listed above.
- Orders will either be delivered by a member of our team or sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48
Free when spending £40+ // £3 for orders under £40
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 48 service.
- Delivery should take between 2-3 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped the working day after they're placed
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 24 service.
- Delivery should take between 1-2 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped same day if placed before midday, but at latest would be sent on the next working day.
We are able to ship orders internationally, we just need to know which item(s) you're after and the location you'd like them shipped to so we can provide you with a quote for the delivery cost.
Additionally, depending on your location you may be required to pay tax & customs charges. The cost may vary depending on your location and these fees are the responsibility of the customer.