Lego 75966 Harry Potter Hogwarts Room of Requirement
LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Room of Requirement (75966) transports young witches and wizards into a magical world as they join a group of friends on a secret mission to overcome powerful dark magic.
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix™ role-play toy
Fans of Harry Potter can recreate classic movie moments and conjure up imaginative adventures of their own with Harry, Hermione Granger™ and Luna Lovegood™. Dumbledore's Army are practicing spells in the mysterious Room of Requirement. Kids can help Harry teach the Patronus charm. There’s a Hare for Luna and an Otter for Hermione. Power shooters fit into the minifigures’ hands and fire at the mechanical Death Eater toy. With a host of cool features and accessories, the magical fun will never end!
Magic, mystery and endless adventure
LEGO Harry Potter sets recreate action-packed scenes from the movies. With favorite characters, mythical creatures and familiar locations, these enchanting playsets bring the Wizarding World to life!
- Kids can role-play favorite Hogwarts™ stories with Dumbledore’s Army as they practice spells for their secret mission to defeat the forces of evil.
- Includes 3 minifigures with wands – Harry Potter™, Hermione Granger™, Luna Lovegood™ – 2 animal Patronuses, power shooter, dummy Death Eater and a detailed room with a pillar, board and fireplace.
- Kids slide a panel then enter a hidden door for secret Defense Against the Dark Arts practice with Harry Potter™ and friends. There they can conjure up Patronuses, fire shooters and use cool features for imaginative fun.
- The LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Room of Requirement (75966) children’s building toy will transport boys and girls aged 7 and up to a world of magical make-believe and imaginative adventures at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
- The full model, when connected, measures over 2" (7cm) high, 7" (19cm) long and 2" (6cm) deep. The different sections of the set can be attached in a variety of configurations to inspire new ways to play.
- This cool Harry Potter™ toy doesn’t need batteries, so kids get creative fun, imaginative role play and hands-on action and adventure whenever and wherever they want it.
- Simple, clear instructions get kids building and playing right away – and the fun doesn't stop there. The 3 cool minifigures look great on display or incorporated with other LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys bring thrilling scenes from the movies to life! With popular characters, amazing creatures and cool locations, these feature-packed sets put the world of Harry Potter into kids’ hands.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – no need to use magic!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure every building set meets the highest safety standards in the world.
Shipping & Delivery
All orders are sent using tracked services!
Final Christmas Postage Dates
Placing orders by these dates should ensure that your order arrives by Christmas, however please bear in mind that this isn't a guarrentee as delays with Royal Mail could occur. The earlier you're able to place your order the better to ensure it arrives before Christmas.
- Click & Collect - Last order date 23/12, Last Collection date 24/12 AM
- Standard Delivery (Royal Mail Tracked 48) - Monday 20/12
- Priority Delivery (Royal Mail Tracked 24) - Tuesday 21/12
- Courier Delivery (DPD Next Day) - Tuesday 21/12
Click & Collect
- Orders can be collected any time our store is open.
- You'll receive an e-mail confirmation once your order is ready to collect.
- Orders will generally be ready to collect within an hour if placed during shop hours.
Free when spending £20+ and going to a local Southend address.
- Local delivery area postcodes are: SS0, SS1, SS2, SS3, SS4 and SS9
- Local delivery is not available to areas outside of the postcodes listed above.
- Orders will either be delivered by a member of our team or sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48
Free when spending £40+ // £3 for orders under £40
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 48 service.
- Delivery should take between 2-3 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped the working day after they're placed
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 24 service.
- Delivery should take between 1-2 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped same day if placed before midday, but at latest would be sent on the next working day.
We are able to ship orders internationally, we just need to know which item(s) you're after and the location you'd like them shipped to so we can provide you with a quote for the delivery cost.
Additionally, depending on your location you may be required to pay tax & customs charges. The cost may vary depending on your location and these fees are the responsibility of the customer.