Lego 71760 Ninjago Jay’s Thunder Dragon EVO
Little ninjas aged 6+ will love creating their own fun-filled stories with Jay’s Thunder Dragon EVO (71760) playset. Featuring posable legs, arms, jaw, head and a weapon-like tail, the dragon toy can also be upgraded with bigger and stronger wings.
Action-packed ninja battles
The building set comes with 2 minifigures: Jay armed with nunchucks and a sword, and Viper Flyer with a jetpack and sword, to guarantee amazing clashes. New for January 2022, when kids defeat the ninja enemies and complete their mission, they are rewarded with a collectible banner.
Unique toys for creative fun
NINJAGO toys have the power to lure kids away from their screens and into an all-consuming world of fantasy action. Here they can team up with their brave ninja heroes to battle villains with a collection of building sets including motorbikes, mechs and ninja temples.
- Highly posable dragon toy – Kids can play out action-packed stories with this LEGO® NINJAGO® Jay’s Thunder Dragon EVO (71760)
- 2 minifigures – Toy construction set includes Jay with nunchucks, who can be upgraded with a hood and a sword, plus Viper Flyer armed with a sword and jetpack
- Ninja action – This dragon toy features posable legs, head, jaw, wings, a tail to use as a weapon and a saddle for kids to place Jay when he fights the snake
- Collectible banner – New for January 2022, when kids complete their missions and defeat the snake warrior, they are rewarded with a Speed banner to display on the dragon
- More rewards – Look out for banners in 7 other NINJAGO® sets, including Zane’s Power Up Mech EVO (71761), Kai’s Fire Dragon EVO (71762) and Lloyd’s Race Car EVO (71763)
- Build and play – This 140-piece ninja playset allows kids aged 6 and up to build as they play out thrilling adventures with their ninja heroes
- Play on the go – Measuring over 12.5 in. (32 cm) long,this dragon toy is the ideal size for kids to take with them wherever they go
- Playtime action – LEGO® NINJAGO® toys let kids dive into a fantasy world where they can team up with their ninja heroes to battle a cast of villains
- Premium quality – For more than 6 decades, LEGO® bricks have been made to ensure they pull apart consistently every time
- Safety assurance – LEGO® building bricks meet stringent global safety standards
Shipping & Delivery
All orders are sent using tracked services!
Click & Collect
- Orders can be collected any time our store is open.
- You'll receive an e-mail confirmation once your order is ready to collect.
- Orders will generally be ready to collect within an hour if placed during shop hours.
Free when spending £20+ and going to a local Southend address.
- Local delivery area postcodes are: SS0, SS1, SS2, SS3, SS4 and SS9
- Local delivery is not available to areas outside of the postcodes listed above.
- Orders will either be delivered by a member of our team or sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48
Free when spending £40+ // £3 for orders under £40
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 48 service.
- Delivery should take between 2-3 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped the working day after they're placed
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 24 service.
- Delivery should take between 1-2 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped same day if placed before midday, but at latest would be sent on the next working day.
We are able to ship orders internationally, we just need to know which item(s) you're after and the location you'd like them shipped to so we can provide you with a quote for the delivery cost.
Additionally, depending on your location you may be required to pay tax & customs charges. The cost may vary depending on your location and these fees are the responsibility of the customer.