Lego 42138 Technic Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
Let kids aged 9 and up build their own drag race car toy with this thrilling LEGO® Technic™ Ford Mustang Shelby® GT500® (42138) set. The immersive build gives kids a great introduction to engineering – but that’s just the start! Using the 2 pull-back motors, kids can send the toy car racing. Use the AR app to take the play experience to the next level with a host of exciting, augmented reality features.
Race like a real driver
Kids can have hours of fun putting their muscle car toy to the test using the LEGO Technic AR app experience. Race your car, complete challenges and discover lots of fun ways to play. This model also makes a great display piece – simply add the rear cover to complete the sleek looks.
A great introduction to engineering
LEGO Technic building sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- Build an icon of drag racing – Race car fans will love building and exploring this action-packed LEGO® Technic™ Ford Mustang Shelby® GT500® (42138) drag race car toy set
- Pull-back function – With 2 pull-back motors, controlling this cool car toy is easy. Just pull back and then release to send your car speeding along
- Epic AR (augmented reality) experience – Use the LEGO® Technic™ AR app to put the car to the test on a virtual racetrack. Check out the challenges for more fun ways to play
- Ideal for any drag racing fan aged 9+ – This muscle car toy building set makes a top gift for anyone who loves race cars, drag racing or AR toys
- Perfect size for play – This cool car toy measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 10.5 in. (27 cm) long and 4.5 in. (12 cm) wide
- Display with pride – After putting the car through its paces, attach the rear cover to create a sleek display piece
- Authentic design – This true-to-life buildable model faithfully recreates the iconic looks of the real Ford Mustang Shelby® GT500®
- A rewarding build – The world of LEGO® Technic™ offers advanced building toys for LEGO fans who are ready for a new building challenge
- High quality – LEGO® Technic™ components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time
- Safety first – LEGO® Technic™ components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards
Shipping & Delivery
All orders are sent using tracked services!
Click & Collect
- Orders can be collected any time our store is open.
- You'll receive an e-mail confirmation once your order is ready to collect.
- Orders will generally be ready to collect within an hour if placed during shop hours.
Free when spending £20+ and going to a local Southend address.
- Local delivery area postcodes are: SS0, SS1, SS2, SS3, SS4 and SS9
- Local delivery is not available to areas outside of the postcodes listed above.
- Orders will either be delivered by a member of our team or sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48
Free when spending £40+ // £3 for orders under £40
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 48 service.
- Delivery should take between 2-3 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped the working day after they're placed
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 24 service.
- Delivery should take between 1-2 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped same day if placed before midday, but at latest would be sent on the next working day.
We are able to ship orders internationally, we just need to know which item(s) you're after and the location you'd like them shipped to so we can provide you with a quote for the delivery cost.
Additionally, depending on your location you may be required to pay tax & customs charges. The cost may vary depending on your location and these fees are the responsibility of the customer.