Lego 21181 Minecraft The Rabbit Ranch
Minecraft® players and rabbit lovers aged 8 and up will enjoy endless creative play with LEGO® Minecraft The Rabbit Ranch (21181).
Building and battling to care for rabbits
Kids build a giant rabbit-shaped ranch to care for their Minecraft rabbits. The structure’s open back and lift-off roof make it easy for them to arrange the furniture and enjoy imaginative role play inside. Outside there are 2 rabbits to feed with carrots grown in the next-door farm. A lever at the back lets kids make a rabbit hop. A nearby cave provides a hiding place for an iconic Minecraft enemy – a zombie. Kids must fend it off with a sword so they can return to their precious bunnies. This highly reconfigurable set inspires endless creative play and puts all the excitement of the Minecraft game into kids’ hands.
- Versatile playset – LEGO® Minecraft® The Rabbit Ranch (21181) is full to the bunny ears with popular characters, accessories and features from the best-selling Minecraft game
- Classic characters – Includes popular Minecraft® characters: the tamer, a rabbit, baby rabbit and a zombie, plus a host of fun features and amazing accessories
- Endless play possibilities – An open back and lift-off roof enable imaginative role play inside the ranch. Outside there are animals to care for, carrots togrow and a zombie to battle
- Great gift – This birthday, holiday or any-day treat gives Minecraft® players aged 8 and up the chance to get hands-on with their favorite game
- Reconfigurable fun – The set measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 8.5 in. (22 cm) wide and 4.5 in. (12 cm) deep and can be rebuilt and combined with other sets for endless creative play
- Minecraft® made real – LEGO® Minecraft sets give players a new way to enjoy their favorite game, with characters, scenes and featuresbrought to life with an imaginative mix of LEGO bricks and pieces
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards
Shipping & Delivery
All orders are sent using tracked services!
Click & Collect
- Orders can be collected any time our store is open.
- You'll receive an e-mail confirmation once your order is ready to collect.
- Orders will generally be ready to collect within an hour if placed during shop hours.
Free when spending £20+ and going to a local Southend address.
- Local delivery area postcodes are: SS0, SS1, SS2, SS3, SS4 and SS9
- Local delivery is not available to areas outside of the postcodes listed above.
- Orders will either be delivered by a member of our team or sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48
Free when spending £40+ // £3 for orders under £40
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 48 service.
- Delivery should take between 2-3 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped the working day after they're placed
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 24 service.
- Delivery should take between 1-2 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped same day if placed before midday, but at latest would be sent on the next working day.
We are able to ship orders internationally, we just need to know which item(s) you're after and the location you'd like them shipped to so we can provide you with a quote for the delivery cost.
Additionally, depending on your location you may be required to pay tax & customs charges. The cost may vary depending on your location and these fees are the responsibility of the customer.