Gravitrax Starter Set
Experience the power of Gravity! Gravitrax is the all new STEM track system from Ravensburger! Use your imagination to build superb tracks and set the Gravity Spheres rolling! This STEM system [Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths] is an ideal one to teach kids about gravity, magnetism, kinetic energy and fun. Hit a snag? Freestyle with your own track design or use the tasks and blueprints included to help you to get started in the world of Gravitrax! Are the Gravity Spheres stopping or flying off before reaching the end target? Time for some problem solving. Rebuild and try something different! The Gravitrax track system can be extended indefinitely with extra track packs and add-on’s – each sold separately. This set is suitable for 1+ players, ages 8 years and up. The starter set comes with over 100 components and offers everything you need to get started right away - a pack full of possibilities and creativity. It includes 1x Set of Instructions, 1x Set of Blueprint, 1x Exercise booklet, 4x Card Bases, 2x Transparent levels, 6x Gravity Spheres, 3x Long Rails, 6x Medium Rails, 9x Short Rails, 1x Magnetic Cannon, 21x Curved Bases, 3x ‘X’ intersection Bases, 1x Vortex Base, 2x ‘Y’ Points Bases, 1x End target, 1x 3in1 Base, 4x Bases for inserts, 1x 3 Way Starter Base Insert, 2x Catcher Base Inserts, 2x Switches, 1x Base Insert, 1x Free Fall Base Insert, 1x Target Base Insert, 40x Large Vertical Tiles, 12x Small Vertical Tiles.
Shipping & Delivery
All orders are sent using tracked services!
Click & Collect
- Orders can be collected any time our store is open.
- You'll receive an e-mail confirmation once your order is ready to collect.
- Orders will generally be ready to collect within an hour if placed during shop hours.
Free when spending £20+ and going to a local Southend address.
- Local delivery area postcodes are: SS0, SS1, SS2, SS3, SS4 and SS9
- Local delivery is not available to areas outside of the postcodes listed above.
- Orders will either be delivered by a member of our team or sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48
Free when spending £40+ // £3 for orders under £40
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 48 service.
- Delivery should take between 2-3 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped the working day after they're placed
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 24 service.
- Delivery should take between 1-2 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped same day if placed before midday, but at latest would be sent on the next working day.
We are able to ship orders internationally, we just need to know which item(s) you're after and the location you'd like them shipped to so we can provide you with a quote for the delivery cost.
Additionally, depending on your location you may be required to pay tax & customs charges. The cost may vary depending on your location and these fees are the responsibility of the customer.