Bratz 20 Years - Cloe
Shipping & Delivery
All orders are sent using tracked services!
Click & Collect
- Orders can be collected any time our store is open.
- You'll receive an e-mail confirmation once your order is ready to collect.
- Orders will generally be ready to collect within an hour if placed during shop hours.
Free when spending £20+ and going to a local Southend address.
- Local delivery area postcodes are: SS0, SS1, SS2, SS3, SS4 and SS9
- Local delivery is not available to areas outside of the postcodes listed above.
- Orders will either be delivered by a member of our team or sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48
Free when spending £40+ // £3 for orders under £40
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 48 service.
- Delivery should take between 2-3 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped the working day after they're placed
- Orders will be shipped with Royal Mail via their Tracked 24 service.
- Delivery should take between 1-2 working days.
- Orders will generally be shipped same day if placed before midday, but at latest would be sent on the next working day.
- Orders will be shipped with DPD via their Next Day service for mainland UK.
- Two day service may be used for locations that are not mainland UK, such as Northern Ireland.
- Delivery should take 1 working day.
- Orders placed before 11:30am will be dispatched the same day.
- Orders placed after 11:30am will be send the following working day.
We are able to ship orders internationally, we just need to know which item(s) you're after and the location you'd like them shipped to so we can provide you with a quote for the delivery cost.
Additionally, depending on your location you may be required to pay tax & customs charges. The cost may vary depending on your location and these fees are the responsibility of the customer.